Benifits of Propolis
- Prevents cold and flu that easily affected health.
- Enhances the immune system.
- The flavonoids acts as antioxidants that enhance your skin beauty.
- It is believed that is antimicrobial effects can defend the body against bacteria, fungus, viruses, and parasites.
- A few laboratory studies found that propolis may have positive effects on the liver by protecting it from alcohol or environmental toxins.
- Holds promise for dental conditions like gingivitis, mouth ulcers, and periodontal disease.
- Improve gastro-intentinal digestive system.
- Improve conditions of dermatitis.
- Relieve pressure and fatigue.
- Calm the nerves.
- Applied topically good results have been reported on the use of this product on surgical wounds, and canker sore.